This is the card I made for someone of the Scrapforum Noord-Nederland birthday list.
I just love the colours of this patterned paper.
This card enters the challenges of:
Creative Knockouts: die cuts / punches
Simon Says: anything goes
Allsorts challenge: anything goes
Sandra
6 opmerkingen:
Bedankt voor het insturen van deze mooie kaart voor de Allsorts "Anything Goes" Challenge deze week.
Sarn x
A pretty and colourful card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Many thanks for sharing this bright and colourful card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Such a pretty, cheerful and bright card, it just makes you happy! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!
I love slimline cards Sandra nd never know where to start when making one! This is gorgeous!
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- good luck!
Beautiful slim line card, Sandra, and I love the die cuts you chose! Great paper. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
Een reactie posten